Updated July 7, 2010
Several people have emailed us letting us know they were getting errors when attempting to submit images using a prepared form. Until we figure out the bug in the form, we have removed the form and are asking that you submit your image via email. Please follow the below instructions when submitting.
1. Please make sure you have read and followed the submission instructions.
2. Submit your image(s) as an attachment to cwipress [at] gmail [dot] com. Please have your email subject line read: Gulf Oil Spill Benefit Book Submission.
3. In your email, please include the following information (all information must be included for your submission to be accepted):
- Your Name (required)
- Email (valid email required)
- Your Photo(s) (.jpg, 72 ppi, 800 px at longest side) (required)
Please make sure your file conforms to the required specifications: lastname-firstname.jpg. If submitting more than one photo, please name them: lastname-firstname-image1.jpg, lastname-firstname-image2.jpg, lastname-firstname-image3.jpg,
- Title of Photo (required)
If submitting more than one image, please specify your title with Title 1: yourphototitle, Title 2: yourphototitle, Title 3: yourphototitle
- Location of photo
- Year Photo was Taken
- Brief Image Reflection (required)
Limit reflections to 100 – 150 words; if submitting more than one image, please specify your reflection with Reflection 1:, Reflection 2:, Reflection 3:
- Camera Used
- My photograph may be used to help publicize the photo book online and in press releases. All photos used will include photographer name and photo title. (Yes or No)
- How did you hear about this Call for Entries?
- Would you be interested in sponsoring one of our prizes? If you select Yes, we will contact you directly. (Yes or No)
- Please contact me with news and announcements from Composing with Images Press. (We will not spam you!) (Yes or No)
- If applicable, the appropriate incentive code and any information requested with the incentive. The incentive codes are: #GulfFacebook (deadline: 7/30/10 6:00 p.m. EST), #GulfTwitter (deadline: 7/29/10 5:00pm EST), #GulfTwitterRT, #GulfFlickr.
4. Send the email. We will confirm receipt of submission within 48 hours.
5. Submit your submission fee via PayPal by choosing the correct option from the pull-down menu and by clicking on the Pay Now button.
6. Help spread the word about this exciting project by emailing your friends, colleagues, and family members!